Applications to study with us for September 2021 are now open!
Thanks very much for your interest in New College Doncaster. To complete your application, follow the link below.APPLY NOW Student Applicant Privacy Notice
You can use our online application form to apply.
If you have any questions or queries about anything relating to applying to New College, please contact Student Services on 01302 976777.
Please make sure that you complete the form fully and ensure that you click the final submission at the end. You should receive an email confirming that we have received your application within 24 hours. If you do not receive this email this usually means that you have not fully completed your application or you have not clicked the final submission button, and this will prevent us from processing your application. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries about your application.
In your application we ask you to share with us your mock results or expected grades. Please don’t worry if you’ve not yet done your mocks or if you are unsure about your expected grades. Please just give us a rough idea of the grades you are likely to achieve or which you are aiming for and this will help our discussions with you at interview. You don’t need to wait until later in the year or until you’ve finished your mocks, you can apply now.
Please don’t worry if you’re not 100% sure of the subjects you want to study. Just share with us your initial ideas and we can explore them with you at interview. You will be able to change your subject choices at interview and at a later stage.
We have provisionally planned three interview evenings in January and February which we hope to do face-to-face, depending on covid restrictions. There will be a final interview evening later in the year. We’d always encourage students to apply as soon as possible so that we can quickly invite you to interview. As long as you have received your email confirming we’ve received your application, you should receive a letter in due course inviting you to interview either in January or February. Similarly, if you were due to attend an interview evening in the autumn which was postponed, we will write to you soon with a new date and time. We will look forward to meeting you!
The five steps to enrolment
1. Attend one of our Open Events which is strongly recommended – students and parents are very welcome. Opportunities to listen to a short presentation by the Principal and speak to subject staff and students.
2. Apply online using our online application system above.
3. Attend an interview where you will be hopefully offered a conditional place. We will write to you with all the details in advance.
4. Attend an Induction Day in July where you can sample lessons from the subjects you have chosen.
5. Bring Proof of your qualifications to Enrolment Day and become an official New College student.